ADMIRE YOUR LOOK.

 It's About Time you get out of that shell of having low self-esteem of how you look and learn how to admire your body figures.
"I believe feeling sexy is more a state of mind than about how one looks. I am in the process of not wanting to lose weight/inches to maintain a healthy life style.  Even when I weighed more (which has been on here) I still felt sexy because of my curves and how I viewed myself. Over the past few years I have learned to embrace my curves and sexuality.  I think there is power in embracing your body and sexuality.
  If you love your body then pretty much others will view you in a positive light.  Don't get me wrong.  I have days, like any woman, where I hate the way I look and want to crawl in bed and hide but those days are getting fewer and far between for me.  It has been a long time coming." Haven't you see some ladies who believes they are not well looking? Or they feel that their friends or colleague have good curves more than them and they become too frustrated because they are not proud of whom they are? They just spend their lives wanting to be other people and that brings down their self esteem. You lost your self esteem and live in depression very day you stopped admiring how you look.
No one is made to be like you or have exactly the same body structure with you time and nature made us just the way we are.


Don't stress about the things that you can't control. Learn to live with things that happen. Be the way you are appreciate yourself be more confident about what or who you are thereby you are making others to see you and appreciate you so very much. You can't change spend the rest of your life wanting to change your looks, but you can change how you react to things that have to do with you.
When you walk with people who feels they can by one way or the other jest or mock you just to bring you down you will live the rest of your life in depression. Do not go out with people who do not celebrate you. Do not go out with low minded people and absent minded personalities. They will get the best part of you and make a fool out of you.
So it's about time you learn to appreciate your looks and body structure whether slim, lanky, fat or big you are beautiful just the way you are.


Article written by STACHYS ROSS.
http://daintyprettyangel.blogspot.com
Copyright  2010-2012
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself as people enjoy your article.
    www.godsbaby.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool girl. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this piece give me sense of reasoning that I alone can bring out the beauty in me to make people to appreciate me
    Thanks madam Stachys

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Don't stress about the things that you can't control"
    I love this piece, it is an eye-opener. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.