A MUST READ: ANOTHER OPEN LETTER TO TIWA SAVAGE

I stumbled on a post and i discussed it within my friends and it will interest you all.
A girl friend of mine said the so called Tiwa Savage is an ingrate or rather she got skeletons in her cupboard...who am I to judge her? I am not a perfect human being because I wasn't born perfect but I was born awesome thats why I'm bring this message to you all out there to decide the best description for this story.

Only the Lord knows who started this open letter of a thing..Nigerians has chosen the medium as the best way to attack celebs…
Read another open letter below…

So I heard one of the most successful Nigerian female Singers and my favorite Tiwa

Savage is getting married to her fiancé/manager Tee Billz this month and I was

extremely happy for her.

So I read in some interviews that her fiancé said that they have a limited invitation cards

for their wedding which means he doesn’t want crowd, fans or party crashers at his

wedding, and I was like “whatever” that he has pride and what was he feeling like with

the believe that Tiwa doesn’t know anything about this and she wouldn’t say such to her

fans.  (I wasn't happy though)
But to my own surprise, few days later I read in another interview where Tiwa also

said the same thing “If you’re not invited don’t come to our wedding”, I was really

disappointed that she could say such despite the fact that we are the ones buying her

records and also it is our money they want to use for this their wedding ooo. These

artistes don’t know that without with us (fans) they can’t succeed in this business.

I made up my mind never to buy her records again, for her and her fiancé to say such

to their fans who buy their records. So I began to wonder why would they say such, is

it that they don’t want to spend, they are being stingy or maybe they want a low key

wedding which I don’t think so.

So today I was going through some blogs and I saw a gist that the controversial Kemi
O.O said Tiwa Savage is getting married to a married man with a kid, huh!
Tee Billz, mother and child
Tee Billz and Kid


I was shocked, I couldn’t believe it I had go straight to Google and search if the story is

true, trust Google, Google showed me everything and it was confirmed that

this her fiancé Tee billz is indeed married with kids but separated and not yet divorced.


 WIF! So I realize this is the reason she doesn’t want crowd at her wedding because

she’s scared. But seriously why would she do such? I’m highly disappointed in her; it

shows she is very desperate to get married with the fact that it is illegal to get married to

a married man who isn’t divorced.

Shame on you Tiwa Savage, is it someone like you that is suppose to say you don’t

want crowd and uninvited guests at your wedding? You want to marry somebody else’s

husband yet you flew abroad to buy wedding gown and you con dey flaunt am to the

world, shame no catch you.

Anyways, I am happy for you but please be wise, let the divorce come first before you

enter his house joor, we all know you are not getting any younger but please little

patience would do. Getting married to a legally married man (though not confirmed if legally) is totally wrong; it only shows how desperate a Nigerian ladylike could be.
And once again, is it true you caused the rift between Don Jazzy and Wande Coal?
 Hello readers kindly answer the  unanswered questions.
I leave the rest to you---now your comments.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.