Exclusive Photo|: Fashion or Madness? Lady Reveals Private Part In Crazy Outfit

Displaying Br_webimage.jpg

Today, I was at a birthday get together party of a friend's friend...
Hmmm it was very fun indeed I felt like I was in another world...another realm indeed but I couldn't blend with it because it's not my kinda life...They say change is the only constant thing but I resisted such change. I LOVE FASHION but not what I saw today...there are more mature way to look trendy and sexy without dressing provocatively.
While its Ok to try out something new and different just to look good and stand out in the crowd, sometimes people just take it to the extreme and makes it all wrong.
Well, this is one of those times you ask the question what this lady was thinking before stepping out of her house in this kind of dress.
Saw different form of dresses, half naked ladies and etc...I tried having a chat with one of them after giving a short speech which I was force to give and everyone applauded me and few asked of my contacts...
I was feeling ashamed for them seeing how they dressed in day light..well shit happens and such were part of the shit...
For 3yrs now, I haven't been to such gathering like partying mood...Mom hope u ain't reading this? Lol
I am not a perfect Lady I know but today I knew I am perfect...conceal me if you can. Please ladies we are the mothers of tomorrow let refine our way of life.
Please be guarded.
The lady above was spotted on a red carpet revealing practically all her body in this black transparent outfit and left little or nothing to her viewer s imagination .
See more Facebook comments after cut... #StachysRoss

  • Farouk Modric Ozomata Lol... U don see GOBE abi na BIG NYASH u saw ? Hahaha

  • Osasere Ulamen what many of such girls don't realize is dat no decent guy is attracted to indecent fashion!

  • Kelly Williams We guys myt flirt with so called happening grls.
    But at the of the day you see us marry a woman of virtue, decent dat is capable of keeping her home in order

  • Dainty Pretty Angel What they dont is that its isnt their way of dressing that make them big girls You know a big girl from what she does and not what she says. She is not the most expensively dressed but she is the most decently dressed. A big girl respect the sanity read more...See More

  • Mathins M. Obaze God Almighty blesses u and urs for this Dainty Pretty Angel! Please tell them!

  • Nelly King Not all that took your number really appreciate you so watch it

  • Hype Wear lol! I'm sure gon tell mummy.....

  • Emmanuel Osayi ·
    I hate how they dress provocative and they will want to prove to you that they are not the way they dress...
    well excuse me, i address you as you are dressed and if u cause me to sin lustfully, double will be ur punishment...
    Thanks for ur virtues 
     
    Emmanuel Osayi ·
    Might i add...
    are you aware that wigs and attificial attachment are demonised and possess the user?
    Think again before using attachment on your head that is supposed to be for a crown...
  • Grizzy Godswill If this post were to b d speech u gave, u'd get standing ovations, I'm a guy i flt so touchd i dcid'd to chck my wardrobe 4 xplicit clothings too 
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.