Exclusive| WHO IS THIS KAY.Q AND B MYNE

To be a celeb isn't an easy thing you must work very hard to be one.
Last week I telephoned the Gavincode /Sosofit  records to permit me to grant a short interview for their artists who are making a big a wave in the music industry right now in Nigeria prove abortive. So I took it upon myself to visit them on last Sunday at their Lekki house luck shown on me I was able to meet KAY.Q the hip-hop ragga master for my effort not to be a wasteful one, I decided to run the interview with him.
But I told them that I needed the duo to make this article counts I really needed to speak with B Myne I was told he and the manager had traveled to South Africa for a quick meeting on their forth coming video.
I was disappointed anyway.
So they refused me to grant just Kay.Q the interview their reasons were B Myne would have to be around.
Who is this B Myne anyway? Some of you may want to ask.
Same question I would be asking them next time I'm privilege to meet them both.
Today was the day I was suppose to meet them  and a friend called me this afternoon that she spotted Kay.Q, B Myne and the other members of  GAVINCODE RECORDS/SOSOFIT RECORDS at the international Lagos airport.
"It not easy to be a celebrity oo'" was the first words that proceeded out of my mouth.
My story ends here. I will bring you more gist on 'WHO IS KAY.Q and B MYNE' hopefully this weekend.
Feel free to download their songs here
ITUNES LINK.                                   https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/busy-body-single/id740050392
Follow me on twitter: @daintyangell

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.