Beyond Elastic Bands

rubber bands

Loving you will never be enough I thought. Every night I pray for the Lord to keep you safe and sound. In my dream every night I pray to see just a picture of you.
Your thought within me I keep and this feeling is stronger than I thought.
Why two people who are in love can’t be together? I asked
I'm in love with this guy although my parents are in no support of our relationship. I met him in Italy my quick vacation sometime back. He is a Nigerian like I am but they will never approve us into commitment

He is the best thing in my live he is my best friend and our love is real and pure the love is like my high. And my mother wouldn't stop telling me that I’m going crazy. I like it when friends think I am really going crazy because our heartfelt love is intoxicating.

I never thought I would love again but I bless God the day I made that trip and allowed us to meet each other.
I was a stranger in a land I have never been to, yet I was his lover and we were happy.
The time spent together made him my best friend the time share together No matter what, it will be there forever

Why is there something between me and you? Question I can never answer. I love the way you make me feel and the way you look at me.
 I really thought it was finished when we first blocked each other.
But something much more deep within the virtual space told me we are made for each other. We may have broken the relationship due to parental differences but our friendship will never be broken.
Every time I would read your words, it lightens my heart and I want to read more of you.
The feeling is indescribable--it's real no matter what, you'll always be in my heart through hard times, no one or nothing could ever tear us apart.
I love you, and you're the one I want to be with forever.

Twitter:@daintyangell
Facebook: www.facebook.com/daintyprettyangel
Fan page: www.facebook.com/rectitudedotcom
Google+: +Stachysross
Instagram: Stachysross
Facebook Community: THE TRUTH OF LIFE

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.