Celebrity|: Fast & Furious Actor Paul Walker Dies at 40


Paul Walker

Fast & Furious Actor Paul Walker Dies at 40
Early this morning my brother told me that actor Paul Walker died yesterday I couldn't believe my ears so i dash into Google and enter the search word "Actor Paul Walker Died" trust Google I got serveral reports and my body weakened immediately. I was so curious and I have to read the nature of his death. May his gengle soul rest in perfect peace and I pray he knew Jesus before his death.
(SANTA CLARITA, Calif.) — Paul Walker, the star of the “Fast & Furious” movie series, died Saturday in a car crash that killed one other person north of Los Angeles, his publicist said. He was 40.
A statement on the actor’s Facebook page read: “It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organisation Reach Out Worldwide.
“He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We... are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news.” see more photos after cut....






R.I.P Actor Paul Walker. How I wish RIP means Return If Possible the world will miss you and you left a landmark behind.
    Share on Google Plus

    About King Angela Uyi

    I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
      Blogger Comment
      Facebook Comment

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
    All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.