Gossip|: I Met Peter Okoye At 30 He Was In His 20s



 
The newly wedded Lola revealed her love secrets why she decided to marry Peter Okoye.
I wonder why most celebrities or Celebrities spouse can’t keep their love secrets to themselves they tell all sort of fables just to have the attention of the public but this one did caught my attention
Below is the love story on how the two couples met.
Quick take away, “Lola Omotayo, who was a Business Development Director at FKG2m a marketing agency in Lagos, had told the story of how she and Peter met and how the relationship started”
“My agency handles some of British American Tobacco brands and P’Square was doing a show for us at one of our events in Enugu. Though I had met Peter a couple of times before then, at the show there was some chemistry.
He asked for my number and I refused giving it to him. I told him ‘if you really want to know me, you have to find my number’. So he took it as a task and found my number and the rest is history.” Lola, said to be in her 30s then and Peter in his 20s, was not disturbed by the age difference. Her reason:
“Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”
If you think age matters a lot in a relationship you would need to read the love stories of Demi Moore, Usher, J Lo, etc. and you would find out that age isn’t all there is. There is more to a relationship-Love justifies all things.

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.