#Headies2013: Sean Tizzle wins‘Next Rated’ award

I couldn't tagged it an unexpected glory because the youngster worked very hard yo see himself at the top list and thank God he didn't work in vain
Sean Tizzle wins ‘Next Rated’ award at The Headies 2013.
Morinhafen Oluwaseun aka Sean Tizzle is the seventh Nigerian artiste to be awarded with the ‘Next Rated’ title at The Headies.
Sean Tizzle was picked over four other promising acts Dammy Krane, Burna Boy, Seyi Shay and Phyno at the awards which held on December 26, 2013 at the Grand Ball Room of Oriental Hotels, Lekki, Lagos.
Winning the award, the Pop singer walked away with a Hyundai ix35 worth N6.5m.
‘I’m so speechless right now. I’m feeling on top of the world. This is something out of this world. I just want to thank God, my family, my fans, my team, my label boss and everyone‘, Sean Tizzle said on stage as he picked up his award.
‘Remember when I told dem dis nigga @iamseantizzle was gonna shine !! Most of dem didn’t believe me!!! #winningways‘, producer and label boss DeeTunes wrote on his Insatgram.
Sean Tizzle joins the likes of Asa, Overdose, Wande Coal, Skuki, Wizkid and Davido who have in the past all won the ‘Next Rated’ award.
Go guy your fans are proud of you.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.