Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Attracted To Someone Else?

Please ladies (married), I need your take on this. Is it possible for a married woman to feel attracted to someone other than her husband?
Its kind of weird but this guy that lives at the apartment opposite ours is.......I don't know.
Well, the thing is, I feel so uncomfortable around him. Any time he greets me 'good morning madam', I feel my heart jump in my throat. I can't look him in the eye, and when he some time plays with my little girl.
I distance myself from him.
Is this normal? Or is something wrong with me?
Has it ever happened to any of you?
Before you guys go all gaga about what I feel 4 my husband, not a single doubt about my love 4 him. If I am to choose a life partner in my next life, I will choose him, again n again n again.
Please help me out and tell me if its normal or it has some thing to do with my age (late twenty).

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.