True Confession of a woman after giving her life to Christ


I saw this story somewhere on the net.
Read story below
The confession of a mother of five that
her former boss was the biological father
of her fourth child is now threatening her
25-year-old marriage. Her husband, 57-
year-old Isaac Jemibola, a civil servant,
has approached an Ikole Customary Court
in Ekiti State, seeking the dissolution of
his marriage to the woman, 48-year-old
Olayemi.

Jemibola based his divorce plea on the
ground that the respondent confessed
committing adultery in 2002.
He urged the court in the petition filed on
January 21, to grant him custody of the
five children from the marriage.
The petition told the court that he
married Olayemi in 1989 according to
the native law and custom.
According to him, ``after retiring to bed
on January 19, my wife came to me and
knelt down.
“She confessed to have had an
extramarital affair with her former boss
which resulted in the pregnancy of the
fourth child.
“My wife said she had given her life to
Christ and that her desire to make
heaven made her confess based on the
advice from her pastor.
“She added that the paternity of the
fourth child was in doubt since both the
boss and I slept with her the same
week,’’ he said.
Jemibola further told the court that he
reported the matter to his parents who
pleaded with the woman to reverse her
confession.
“She however insisted that she was
following the dictates of the Bible.
“I purposely don’t want to do the DNA
test because I don’t want to hate the
child.’’ he said.
Olayemi admitted committing the
offence, but kicked against dissolution of
the marriage.
“I did it because Jemibola was
befriending another woman during the
period which made him abandon me for
almost six months.
“It was that same period that my former
boss, who normally took me to work in
his car, made love advances at me.
Both men made love with me at almost
the same period.
“After some years, I discovered that the
child looked quite different from his
siblings and out of guilt, I decided to tell
him the truth.
“I pleaded for his forgiveness but he
refused,’’ Olayemi said.
In her ruling, the court president, Mrs
Yemisi Ojo, said: “In the interest of
justice and in the spirit of promoting
reconciliation between the two parties,
the case will be adjourned till April 7 for
report of settlement.’’

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.