"I saw Wizkid poisoned,Davido in a fatal accident & Aso rock on fire"-Soul E makes his Ist revelation as a prophet

 For those who don't know,Soul E is now a self-proclaimed prophet..He told Enconmuim
"I don’t like talking about myself but by the grace of God, I would say I was called into the office of a prophet.The fact is, I am a prophet called to bless people around the world. So, I thank God for commissioning me.”
....And this is his first vision given to him by God which posted on his facebook page
"When GOD gives a vision he gives it so we are careful and pray, as i was sleeping the lord open my eyes and saw wizkid been poisoned he needs to be very careful and get close to GOD, i also saw divido in a very fatal moto car accident i stand a prophet and i cancel this, finally i saw ASO ROCK on fire the president needs to delay 3day of fasting and pray for the nation am not hear to make any one afraid if GOD reviews a vision he is ready to save..... SOUL E"


Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.