My son the curtain fell too early- Aisha Falode says in tribute to late son

Aisha is deeply pained over the premature demise of her son, Toba

Ace Broadcaster, Aisha Falode, says she is devastated, pained and shattered by the death of Toba, her 19-year-old son.

Toba was reported to have died after he was pushed off a 17 storey building by an Arab male in Dubai, UAE, where he was schooling.

Speaking at the funeral service held on Monday, March 3, 2014, at the Trinity House, Victoria Island, she paid a powerful, emotion-laden tribute to her deceased son.

‘My son, the curtain fell too early for you, for us. I am in the audience; I cannot jump on stage where you are. Even if I could, the curtain is drawn already. I cannot reach you. I am tempted to say why me, but why not me? God loves us. He took my bundle of joy; even now I lean on HIM.’

She would also reveal via the tribute that she had yearned to have a male-child before eventually giving birth to him, saying, ‘I had looked forward to having my own son. I carried you with pride and honour in my womb for 9 good months. Knowing you will eventually be born made the discomforts of 9 months seem like chewing a candy bar.’

The late Toba was a budding rapper who went by the stage name ‘Tyler Fray’.

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.