Advertise Here

16 church members suffocate, one feared death at Church service

A six year old boy has been confirmed dead while 16 others are receiving treatment for suffocation after they inhaled carbon monoxide fumes from a generator they were using during worship at the Young People's Christian Fellowship in Aba, Abia state today Saturday July 26th. 

According to eyewitnesses, the worshipers were doing their Friday night vigil with a generator close by when they started to collapse one by one. Residents of Eziukwu road where the worship centre is located woke up this morning to find the worshipers unconscious. There were initial fears that they'd all died but all of them, except a 6 year old boy, recovered in the hospital.

The victims are all on admission at Austine Grace Hospital as well are Goodness & Mercies hospital in Aba and are all said to be responding well to treatment...


Share on Google Plus

About DPA BLOG

I am Dat Edo Girl Call me sassy or Nasty|A heart breaker| A smooth talker| Humanitarian| freelance Writer| CopyWriter|A leader and a follower lol :)|Gist me the latest in town|
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2009-2015, Stachys Ross INC. All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL ME stachysross@gmail.com AND I WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. | Powered by Blogger | Content created and maintained by ME.