Neymar flown home to Sao Paulo by helicopter to begin his recovery

A day after he was ruled out of the remainder of the World Cup, Brazilian striker Neymar was flown to his home in Guaruya, Sao Paulo by medical helicopter to begin his recovery.

Neymar was first flown to Brazil's training ground in Rio where he had a tearful re-union with his team-mates, he then waved to hundred of fans and media before taking off along with his father.

The 22year old striker fractured a verterbra on Friday after Colombian player Juan Zuniga smashed his knee into his lower back. Speaking about the injury, a tearful Neymar said in a video
"My World Cup has not ended, it has been interrupted by a play but the tournament goes on and I told my team-mates to do everything in order to help me achieve my dream to be world champion,' Neymar said. See more photos...

Getting a hug from Thiago Silva
And from David Luiz
At the re-union with his team mates
"My dream was to play at a World Cup final but I'm certain my team-mates will be champions. 'I will be there with them, and all Brazilians will soon be celebrating all of that.'

Neymar with the president of the Brazilian Football Condederation Jose Maria Marin
The broken bone highlighted
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.