PHOTOS: Ladies Fashion- Hot and Fabulous Fashion Finds


Since my kid sis had been asking us to post more of fashion and styles. "21st century ladies wants more of fashion tips and fashion mix". She said. I thought it will be something too strenuous. I must confess, I am liking the way it is moving. This is getting more interesting by the day.  In fashion there are rules and there are no rules. I bet you know 
what I mean, it is all about getting it  right as in proper packaging and you are good to go. I don't mean going out looking like a zombie. That is why you have to love me for doing this. My own is to bring those who I think pulled it, if you  think you got more clue kindly send 
to us  and we will share simple! See more pics below...




 




Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.