Has Google Removed Linda Ikeji's Blog?

Photo from her Facebook fan page.

There is this news that has been going round on the internet for a while now and i wouldn't want to believe it when my younger sis told me about it. For some time now, i haven't been too busy online due to the recent project i am executing.

Well, as good as I wouldn't want to believe it, I  took to my Google reader and I tried  reading one of the posts from the known http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com I nearly collapsed when I got the below inscriptions from blooger:

"Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at lindaikeji.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.Did you expect to see your blog here? See: 'I can't find my blog on the web, where is it?'"

Say what? meenh, this a  bad news for my kid sister and to her numerous fans around the world.
This is a time she must stand up tall without looking back.
She has done it once, she must have to do it over and over again to put the bad belle people to shame
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.