Lil Wayne's ex-wife thinks it's wrong he's dating Christina Milian

Lil Wayne's ex-wife and first baby mama Toya Wrights sides with his other baby mama Nivea against Wayne dating singer Christina Milian. Lil Wayne has a son with Nivea, Nivea has three children with The Dream, The Dream has a child with Christina Milian, and Lil Wayne & Christina are now dating.

Nivea is not happy that Christina has been with her two baby daddies and Toya Wright sides with her. She told Vlad TV
“I think that is a hot mess if you want my honest opinion. That’s just too much…I just don’t think that’s cool. Like it’s too many other women out there than to date your son’s mother ex-husband’s girl. Like its just too much…It's just a lot to explain to your kids. So I feel Nivea on that. You asked me for my opinion and that’s just my opinion. I just think its too much. It’s just a mess.”
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.