"Why my husband and I are inseparable" - Quincy Ayodele

Quincy Herbal Slimmers CEO Quincy Ayodele has been married to her husband John Ayodele for almost 30 years and they have three children together. Speaking about what has kept them so happy all these years, Quincy said its because she married the right man...
"God made me marry the right man. That's the secret to keeping a marriage. Marrying the right man for you. I married my friend, my brother, my hero, my supporter, my prayer partner, my biggest supporter, my best friend. We are always together, we are inseparable. He's quite supportive of everything I do and of our children. To avoid marriage break up, ask God to show you your own husband/wife and make sure you have that love for the person you intend to marry because it's only love and enablement to be able to carry through because marriage is a journey." She told Encomium mag
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.