Nicki Minaj breaks down while talking about ex, says 'I don't even know how to function without this person'

Nicki Minaj breaks down while talking about longtime boyfriend Safaree who she broke up with recently during an interview with Angie Martinez Power 105.1 yesterday Wednesday Dec. 17th
"You know what's funny, I've never been single for the 15 years of my life" Nicki said.
When asked if it was weird to find herself single again, Nicki said "I don't even know if I'm single now either which is weird too.". Then she talked about her break up with Safare......See more pic and video after cut...
"This is not someone I picked off the street, this is someone I grew up with. I don't even know how I'm going to function without this person. I've never lived my life as a famous person without this person so I don't really know how to function. Sometimes I want to tell him stuff, get his opinion but.." And then she breaks down. Angie offered her tissues
Nicki and Safaree Samuels above

The video below...starts from 11min mark

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.