Yeaahh It’s my Birthday!


Yeahh its my birthday!
Today I added one to my years.
Today I believe that celebrating birthdays makes even the adult to behave like a child just like how I'm feeling right now.
I thank God for the journey so far.
I thank him because after taking a glance to my past years I'd a better knowledge why God said "in all things glorify my name"
I give thanks to him for taking me out of the pit of shame and clothing me with Fame.
I thank him for he had shown the world that I am not just an Ant but a Giant.
I thank Him for giving me all the people around me.
If not for you my friends, I will be here blowing a soundless trumpet. 
I wish ME a Happy birthday.Everyone has their big day once in a year and yeeeahhh today I am celebrating mine... I am so grateful for this year of my life.

I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends.
Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, for times of joy when the sun was shining, for times of sadness which drove me to you.




Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to ME.
Thank You for preserving my Life to see this day and all the wonders you’ve done in my Life. Thank You for having kept me alive, for having given me shelter, warmth and nourishment. Thank you, Lord, for having given me friends and dear ones. I thank You God for giving me Good Health and the Bounteous Blessings You continues to Shower on Me. Who am I without You God! Clay Molded Statue Breathes into! A mere Sculptural work in Your Hand!
Thank You Lord, for all the kindness You have shown me. Thank You, Father, for Your great love in giving me my life, for Your great patience in preserving me despite my sinfulness, for Your protection in the past and for the opportunity to serve and honor You in the future. Thank You Lord, for keeping me numberless times from sin and death by the toils of Your life, the sufferings of Your Passion, and by Your victorious resurrection. Thank You, Holy Spirit of God, for bestowing so many graces upon my soul and for having so frequently renewed Your life within me.
Years spent so far in this world have been so amazing in my life. I've smiled, I've laughed, I've screamed, I've cried, I've been down, I've been up and above all I'm grateful to God almighty . He deserves nothing but praise, praise and continuous praise. I'm more than happy for the blessings, mercies and favors he's bestowed on me and my family over the years. He might not have given me all that I wanted, but at least He sent all that I needed, and that what matters most to me now. I've been and will continue to share my joy with those who are less fortunate and share my happiness with those who need encouragement, share my laughter with those who have not heard any in such a long time, share my tears with those who have forgotten how to cry, share my faith and hope to those who have none.
Let me be the voice to the voiceless.



Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.