An Open Letter To Chibok School Girls

Dear Chibok school girls,
How are you girls faring? And which hostel were you girls camped?
Which country will our abducted ‪‎#Chibokgirls return to?
397 days gone. Where are our Chibok school girls??? What are your names? Aminat, Sefia, Rodayat, or is it Suliat???
Can you girls hear me?
Or are you girls not missing?
I learnt that there was a ceasefire agreement between the Federal government and the Boko Haram representatives although the said BH Reps were faceless abi you know their names?
Rewind........
The world came to your rescues they saw but none ever told us their findings or are our government using this to act another Nollyhood fable stories? Abi dis one na boju boju, eparamo?
At least speak up! Tell us where you girls are hiding. we are ready to fight this fight with our bare hands but we must first know where you girls are hiding. Big Mama Oby @obyezeks has been having sleepless night because of you girls.
I learnt that BH members were sighted in Maiduguri were all of you were walking across the desert but no one dared to confront them becos there were no order from above...was it true?
Fast Forward ........
My heart is broken and the nation is about to be divided by those who abducted you all.
If you may want to know, so much crimes and atrocities has been committed in your absent.
The Emir of Kano died and Ex CBN governor was chosen as the next Emir. Although GEJ wasn't too pleased just few months ago before the Presidential primaries  the Emir forwarded a match to ASO ROCK to apologize to President Jonathan that's by the way.
Hmm huh huh, remember I wrote to you about 
The doctors that went on strike and The Liberian man Patrick Sawyer officially brought in Ebola into our country Nigeria claiming innocent lives and others under watch. Our Health minister became a watchman just because of Ebola viral disease?
Fast forward.....
So many things has happened in your absent...
The most painful of all, Tambuwal left the house and returned back to Politics and joined APC contesting for governorship in Sokoto abi na Kano state? He begs Nigerians to vote good leaders. Who are the bad ones?
Just As I was told, GEJ removed his security aides and he charge them to court.
This country, we do not know who are the Boko Haram perpetrators but I know and God's knows too.
Just last week, I wrote a controversial article on my DPA's Blog and I got an anonymous letter asking me to take it down and Twitter  has suspended my account....sssssh just for your reading.
Well, I have so many things to write but I'm scared because you all know that I have freedom of speech and expression but my freedom after speech and expression is not guaranteed.
I pray you girls return a piece because 2015 Election is what all the medias are reporting and talking about its no longer‪#‎Bringbackourgirls‬ although there is another slogan which is ‪#‎Rescueourgirls‬ #Chibokgirls #BBOG.
I asked myself, who are to rescue our missing girls? Our military men are overpowered by the sophisticated machine guns the BH men are using. And when they dare challenged their Oga at the top they nearly sentenced 12 to death due to Impunity and 53 still facing trial due to same impunity. Well, forget the big word I would elucidate when you return.
The President seems not ready for war and Fake Boko Haram swindled the Fed Govt. How possible? Only my great grandfather can answer that.
If you may want to know, the Presidential election was postponed and Marc 28 was scheduled finally we had it and @APCNigeria removed the incumbent government. How possible you may want to ask? But it was because it happened  General Mohammodu Buhari is our next President promising the nation Change.
How nice it would have been for you girls to witness MAY 29.
You won't believe if I tell you girls that within 2 weeks President Goodluck Jonathan has been sacking his ministers and replacing them, awarding billions of contracts to Bayelsa state and Otuoke. I read that Nigeria suffered Cash Crunch yet, Our leaders are not broke, yet our leaders has enough money to looks.
Yet someone is begging Buhari not to probe the missing $20b and our PHCN privatisation.
Hmmm, my dear #Chibokgirs I am as helpless as you girls.
Every night I pray and weep for your girls. The most painful of all, this is my 3rd letter I hope for your reply.
Please reply your big sis Angela UYI.  She has so many things to tell you when you girls return.
There was indeed a country!
But God will Bring you all back safely.
We miss you all.
Yours sincerely,
‪#‎ConcernCitizen‬
Dat_Edo_Girl
@daintyangell

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.