Caitlyn: Jenner's children support transition, but 4 refuse to appear on docuseries

Jenner’s son Brandon Jenner, told Vanity Fair he was proud, but not amused when his Dad revealed his breast implant surgery.

According to Vanity Fair, “Brandon said he was a little taken aback when he saw Caitlyn for the first time after surgery and she pulled her top up to reveal her new breasts," adding Brandon exclaimed: "‘Whoa, I’m still your son.'"

Brandon’s sister Cassandra, who had a rough relationship with their Dad when she was growing up said: “I would happily have traded a distant father for a loving, involved mom.”
Jenner's oldest son Burt Jenner said: "I have high hopes that Caitlyn is a better person than Bruce."

Brandon said that the Jenner children's decision to refrain from participating in the show has to do with their concerns about the production company, Bunim/Murray, and that many of the people working on Jenner's docuseries work on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

“You go on E!’s Web site, the Bunim/Murray Web site, and you look at all the shows, every one of them is a circus," Brandon said.

Caitlyn however, said the show aims to help people and claims that it's simply another "stupid reality show" couldn't be more wrong.
“I’m not doing it for money. I’m doing it to help my soul and help other people. If I can make a dollar, I certainly am not stupid. I have house payments and all that kind of stuff. I will never make an excuse for something like that. Yeah, this is a business."
Regardless of their disagreement over the series, Cassandra said she feels Jenner's transition had improved their relationship.
“I feel like he’s been the closest to us and the best parent when he’s been moving toward his true identity,” she said.
“I was just nervous that I wouldn’t make her feel comfortable,”. “I was worried I wouldn’t say the right things or act the right way or seem relaxed."
She said they got along better than ever before.

“We talked more than we ever have. We could just be girls together.”

Cassandra was present for the Vanity Fair photoshoot.

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.