I am my Husband's House Maid

Madam am so shocked to my bone marrow, my husband told me he deactivated his Facebook account because l no more see him on my friends list, so when l asked him, the response he gave me was that he deactivated his facebook account. 

Surprisingly my birthday came up, my colleagues at our office, celebrated it for me with cakes and wine, so my friend posted some of the pictures on facebook, so when l was on my friends wall Reading peoples comments, scrolling down to catch some fun and read peoples update, lo and behold it was my husband update that came up, on that same day, he was celebrating another woman's birthday on his wall, a lady that he introduced to me as his distant cousin, he wrote on the update," happy birthday to the mother of my boys, my angel, no woman can take your place in my heart" my colleague was like do l know him, that this man is chasing her ooo, and she sees him as an irresponsible man, l Dont know how to open up to her that he is my husband, l got to his photos, and none of my pictures where there anymore. So l went to his iPad when he slept off and found out he is still on facebook and he is lying to me. Why will he lie to me, he never told me he has kids outside our marriage, his mother that claims to love me, is also involved in lying, l have a baby girl of recent, she is 11months now.I feel so betrayed. Am 36years, my husband is 40years.
Follow this forum
http://bit.ly/1Gg6pyV
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.