Please advice me :I found out after I married my son that she had a son


From a male reader,
 I married my wife after dating her for a year and a half and she felt the need to hide the fact that she has an 11 year old son, a son she had in secondary school. She only told me after she gave birth to our first child. She showed me his pictures and said she wanted to come clean. The boy lives 


with his father’s relatives and has never lived with her. All the years we have been together, I never saw the boy. She hid the fact that she was a mum from everyone, even me. I feel betrayed. If I’d known she had a son, would it have made a difference? To be honest I don’t know but it’s hard to trust her as I don’t know what other secrets she’s hiding. I’ve moved out of the house temporary to get my thoughts together. What should I do? 

What would you do? 

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.