What do a college dropout and 2 ex-bankers have in common?

Ans: They once hit rock bottom! Read their stories: 
Steve’s story - @iamsteveharris: By the time I was 25 years old, I'd dropped out of school twice, been an office assistant twice, experimented with addictive substances and was receiving an allowance from my little sister. I had hit rock bottom and that was my wake up call. I determined to change my life. And in 10 years, I've become a successful Life & Business Strategist, coaching individuals and organizations to achieve High Performance in 90 days or less.  
Jimi’s story - @jimitewe:

5 Years after NYSC, I was a Senior Manager in a Top 10 Bank, earning over N1M monthly, but I was unfulfilled. I knew this wasn't my assignment. That was my wake up call. I quit my job, sold my house and some days, all we had to eat were noodles. 5 years later, I'm one of Nigeria's leading speakers in the field of career & business and I have won various awards in my field.

Bankole’s story - @iambankole:
I worked in the HR team in one of the Top 5 banks in Nigeria and was not fulfilled. I met someone living my dream and that was my wakeup call. I quit my job, took a 50% pay-cut. There were months, I couldn't pay my bills. I got enticing job offers from blue chips which I refused but 5 years in, I consult for them. I am an award winning Life coach. I now have a successful consulting practice; facilitating trainings for banks and various corporates. 
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.