#IStandWithGodwinObaseki 2016: KEEPING IT REAL

It's no more news that Dr. Godwin Obaseki is gaining more popularity and the confidence of his people over his counterparts and we are using this avenue to invite the people of Edo state to give their unconditional support to GO16.
Here is how it work for me:
Don't tell me why I shouldn't vote for Godwin Obaseki;
Tell me why your party has the best offer and what more the people should expect from your candidate.
Convincing me not to support GO is just like convincing me to start eating Eba which I haven't eaten for more than 10 years not because I think it's bad but because I'm allergy to its smell and the bad vibes it gives to my stomach.
I'm cool with Godwin Obaseki and I have done my background checks and I'm just cool.
You are free to think that this post is a sponsored message...while you are having a second thought, Just know that my people deserves the best...and if your party is the best come out and prove it.
We can't go back to Egypt.
Let's GO FORWARD with Godwin Obaseki/Philip Shaibu
Jack Obinyan-Buhari is one of the strong supporter of Godwin Obaseki and within 48hrs he has gained thousands of fans for Godwin.
He was delighted on the unflinching support of his fellow Edos and he couldn't reserved his appreciation but to post his heartfelt gratiom his Facebook page this morning.
Read his post below. ...
For the past 48hrs is bandwagon for GO!!!!!!
Special thanks to those 'within' & those 'without' who have helped us spread the popularity of Dr. Godwin Obaseki.

#EdoDecides2016
#NaGodwin
Credit: Jack Obinyan-Buhari  (Facebook user )
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.