Keep on Keeping on- Angela Uyi

The Perspective of my own:
I'm only human but every day I pray for more grace from God.
Grace to defeat the battlefield of my mind and Grace to win the battle in my mind.

I am less than a perfect condition but I am thankful to God that I'm aware of my flaws and my weaknesses.

Many people are looking up to me...forgetting that I am nothing but a pencil in the hand of my creator.

For those who I have touched their lives I give God the glory and thanks to those who have been able to love me secretly amidst my flaws and change my life positively.

I DON'T believe in FEAR because fear is not real it only reside in my imagination and I have disciplined my mind from thinking destructively  but I'm aware that heartbreak brings pains  and in as much I've tried to prevent pains REALITY tickles my fancy to forge ahead with the Paradise I'd created in my head.

Perhaps the greatest faculty our minds possess is the ability to cope with pain. Classic thinking teaches us of the four doors of the mind, which everyone moves through according to their need.
Whether what classical thinking teaches me is right or not I'm just a victim of what I took time to create.
Some people are afraid to Love because they have been victim of love and have been hurt so much in the past.
Everyone has gone through pains, hurts and betrayal so do I. There is nothing new under the sun. Can I have a witness?

I have had so many failed promises and disappointments, I thought I wouldn't be able to face anymore pain in life and life gave me a lemon. Bitter part of it-I was too confused and something whispers to me "You can make lemonade from the Lemon" Here I am today making lemonade from the bitter things in life.

When you are faced with challenges in life, DON'T give up make something sweet out of it and move on.

Everyone crave for love some had more while some are denied the opportunity to love and be loved due to the wrong thought the mind had compelled them to believe.
Whatever you may be facing or experiencing right now in your life, I am encouraging you to go through it and not give up. The way God helps us make spiritual progress is by being with us to strengthen and encourage us to "keep on keeping on" in rough times.
IT'S EASY TO QUIT; It takes faith to go through.

Everything in life is Temporary. Whether you are hurt, you will heal. After darkness there is always light-you are reminded of this every morning, but still you often forget and instead choose to believe that the night will last forever. Nothing lasts forever.
Enjoy every moment while it last.
Every moment gives you new beginning and a new ending. You get a second chance, every second.
You just have to take it and make the best of it.

Well, if you'd read all through to the end please share to encourage others.
Angela Uyi.

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.