S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G! Those who make peaceful change impossible would make violent change inevitable- Fayose


Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose, over the weekend said those who make peaceful change impossible would make violent change inevitable. Fayose said this while speaking with some newsmen in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.
Read his statement after the cut....

“I am not afraid of death. I am not afraid of anything except God. I have gone through this road before. In 2006, I was charged to court by EFCC. The Falanas of this world, the Ojudus of this world and all my adversaries on the other side, they were working with Nuhu Ribadu; when they were celebrating me negatively in the newspapers; Fayose is Going, Going, Gone!
After all, they did it, I am back in the Government House now. I was incarcerated; I was in Ikoyi Prisons for almost 50 days. So when you do these things, you make me a better man. When you look at the book of James, it says, ‘Don’t be in a hurry to get out of trouble.’ When faith worketh patience in you, it makes you a better man. Sometimes food is good, fasting is better. I am not a man scared of all these. Fighting corruption is a great thing. It is good, but anything that does not represent the truth is simply corruption. Anything that doesn’t represent justice is not good. Those who make peaceful change impossible would make violent change inevitable” he said.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.