#OCCUPYNASSUNLTD: The Spartan Spirit;

The Force of 300+; The Ruggedness of a Vexed Youth; The Determination of a Hungry Populace; The Resolve of an Angry People; The Realization of a USED Electorate; The Mindset of an Informed Mob and the Energy of a Patient Monk....In the Heart of all Nigerian there is a Revolution Brewing; In the Soul of our People is an Infinite Resistance to the Status Quo; In our Streets are the Thundering Marching footsteps of a People's Army and in the Hearts of 180million Nigerians a Dogged Chant of....

#NEVERAGAIN;
#ENOUGHISENOUGH;
#NIGERIAFIRST;
#NIGERIAALWAYS;
#NIGERIANONLY;
#KILLCORRUPTION;
#KILLIMPUNITY;
#KILLIMMUNITY;
#SCRAPTHESENATE;
#BETHECHANGE;
#CHANGEBEGINSWITHME.

This is our Revolution; This is our Battle; This is our War and This is our Nationalism. Support Your President and Your Country. What Greater Good is in all of Humanity. I am an Army of Change and I will Fight for This Country of my Life, My Hope and My Future. I am Defiant, I am Ready and I will Never be Shaken, I am an Untouchable and I will Never be Intimidated. #STANDWITHNAIJA

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210624145222366&set=gm.1092084820828486&type=3&pnref=story

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.