Comr Stanley Osazee blast APC leadership for abandonment, says "How Which I Come die because of election, who for take care of my family?"


Comrade Stanley Osazee is the APC youths leader in Edo. He made a lengthy post via his Facebook page to describe his displeasure so far and advised the people that it's not worth it to die for anyone especially, the politicians.
Recall that during the last Edo State governorship election in September 2016, it was widely spread by one Anti APC blog that comr Stanley Osazee was caught with some Ghana must go bags filled with PVCs. Watch the story here.
Read his statement and the cut...


 HOW WISH I COME DIE BECAUSE OF ELECTIONS, WHO FOR TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY?

I have every reasons to thank my God for giving me the second chance to live as a normal human being again.  Although with a little sight problem, but i still bless God.

I was the sacrificial lamp of the APC in Ikpoba Okha local Government in the just concluded elections and I almost lost my life in the process, and till date my sighting capacity is no longer normal the way it use to be.

The current SSG, party leaders and Government in general was aware of this fact and as we speak, no one has ever ask how I am faring after the elections apart from Distinguished Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere who still care like a father till date.

What if I had died in the process, who would have taken care of my family for the huge price I paid to see to the emergence of this government?  So u mean my sons would not have gotten the best that they are getting from me now? My wife would have been suffering while trying to strive as a single parent to take care of my child. Oh God I bless u for giving me a second chance to live.

In the run up of 2016 elections, I was been intimidated by the security agency and during the elections, while elections was going on, I was been blackmailed by mischief makers online that I was caught with 600PVC and a pistol and some few hours after that, I prevented one Hon member who wanted to manipulate the elections from achieving his aim, he immidiately deployed the police and his personal guard to unleash terror on me and at the end of the day, I was been shot at, but i prevented them from taking that manipulated result to the collision centre, while I was been luck up at the police Station for one night because, I stood my ground to the last and that was when some part of my sight was lost.

I will have to thank a strong human right activist from Edo State Angela Uyi Dpa and many others who stood by me to debunk the online propaganda launched against me by the losers in the elections.

The SSG and leaders of our party was aware and the only one that was not aware was the governor himself and till date, every body has forgotten what happen in the recent past. My point is, do this people think that we will still have the courage to work for our party in 2019 and 2020 the same way we did in the past owing to the fact that we have been abandoned?

We are too intelligent in the State to be use by some half bake graduate who find favour in government to strive. Many will be wondering why I took the pain to write this post. The Benin always say " Those who thank people for good, is the same person's that says please do more good for me" by the time our party relegate the party machinery to the background, while favouring those with political Godfather who has no capacity to mobilize vote apart from lies, hope these same person's will deliver the party in the future?

I am not running into conclusion here, but i must confess that I am speaking the minds of the youths in our party who has refuse to speak truth to power in the physical, but waiting for the party in the next elections. Don't also forget that speaking truth to power is my priority because, I cannot be seen celebrating mediocrity like a sycophants.

Comr Stanley Osazee Osakhuenorkhodin
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.