A Man allegedly rapes a lady claims he paid her N1000


A young lady seeks justice after she was raped at the residence of a Facebook user Nwanze Francis who she meet at a bar in Ebonyi State. The alleged rapist claims he’s under grace when confronted.
Read the post the woman the rape victim reach out to after her ordeal below... 

“Three days ago, as I was about to sleep when I received a distress message from one Chukwu Esther Odinakachi that I should help her , she just got raped by one Nwanze Francis after their meeting at a bar in Ebonyi state.
I tried getting more details from her but she was so broken she was bent on harming him in his sleep rather.
Throughout that night, I was awake with her till she went offline, He seized her phone when he woke up and saw she was chatting. Early hours of yesterday again. He repeated the rape and gave her #1000 for transport .
She said she wanted justice and because she might not be able to get legal justice, she opted to take law into her hands ,this which I tried so much to prevent and was successful.

Then I took up the case yesterday after hearing from her, have her make a report at the civil defense office, rape department Ebonyi State.
I got her password and her Facebook username and instigated a chat with Mr Francis, He seems to be a very very hard one to crack as he kept saying she didn’t sex her, nor force her home, neither did he rape her. Like a rapist will admit? All effort to make him confess was abortive. And he began to threaten. And said;
” Never try to blackmail a Man under grace” .
I called again yesterday and spoke like it was Esther, after denying not sexing her at all, he said ” Didn’t I give you #1000 after everything?? I have the recorded calls with me.
I was told by the Victim to bring this to the public while legal actions are being taken , I demand to know how Esther got to your house after the meeting Mr Francis, How you gave her #1000 after denying that you didn’t even see her yesterday and why you took advantage of her.
Thank You.
PS : Attached, was our chat when she came to me on the 28th Of November 2017
Thank you.
I listened to the phone call between this animal and Kehinde, when she posed as this girl. This idiot was sharpening his mouth.”













Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.