Angela Uyi celebrates her birthday says "I pray affliction never rise up again in Nigeria"


Today, 27th February 2018 is the birthday of Angela Uyi, the founder of The Counsellor Organization and the convener of 11 days of National Peace and Unity.
Read what she posted on her Facebook page....


I have reasons to thank God Almighty for making me to see today it's not by my power but by his mercy upon my life.
I have been in mourning and grieving since the beginning of this year, I have lost my mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters. It's really not been easy for me.


Just recently, more than 100 of my daughters were abducted and it's been sleepless nights.
I pray to God Almighty to turn our mourning into dancing with songs of Joy.

I pray that affliction will not rise up again the second time in this country.
I thank God for using me to do the little I can for my country and I know I have more to do and to give.

I pray that we will all achieve the Nigerianalization we seek.
Happy Birthday to Mama Naija, Angela Uyi.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.