#DapchiGirls "Liah Sharibu was first Human, then a Nigerian before being a Christian" Angela Uyi says


Nigerians are beginning to speak out for the immediate rescue of the only Christian among the Dapchi schoolgirls, who were abducted 19 Feb. 2018, with the confirmed release of 104 of the 110 abducted students in the early hours of Wednesday 21, 2018.

As usual, Angela Uyi made a lengthy post on her social media page on facebook calling for the collective cooperation of the people irrespective of their ethnic and religious differences to make this release possible.

READ HER STATEMENT BELOW...

My country people,
I just thought I should post this because this is one of my platforms I communication to the world.

I have received series of messages in regards the young girl Liah Sharibu held captive by Boko Haram because of her faith.

I have not made any post about it not because I don't want to but because I haven't spoken to my spiritual father GOD ALMIGHTY.

I am a believer, a Christian, filled with the Holy Ghost and tongue talking but I try as much as I can not to allow my faith inconvenient anyone I meet. I don't force people to accept my religion and I respect other people's religion as well for peace and One Nigeria.

Last night, I prayed fervently concerning this issue because I dislike to be sentimental and emotionally driven. I saw a revelation and I said God over to you. I know God will not abandon his saints.

If you do not See Me say anything about it after this post, don't criticize me if you don't know my intentions so you don't bring eternal condemnation to yourself.

What you see happening, it's a scheme to cause another religious conflicts in Nigeria. She wasn't held back because of her faith but because they purposely want to provoke the Christians and I have seen it happening already.

I will advice us to be calm and don't fall for this cheap machination.

By all means necessary, pray for her return but don't give it religious profiling.

What they don't know is this, apart from her being a Christian, she was first a Human being created by God almighty in his image, then a Nigerian before being a Christian.
If you must call for her return, do it  because she is a human being and deserve the right to be free and practice the religion of her choice without anyone imposing theirs on her.

The federal government MUST bring her and the others back just the way they brought the others without too much noise yesterday.

The FG is faced with a big challenge and it's time for the president to also use the back channel negotiations to bring her and the others back immediately. We, as a people must be united and support the President for this to be possible.

This is the time for us as a people to let our ethnic and religious differences solidify our bond as a people.

We must not give room to anger and eternal vexation to question our faith as Christians.

Pray if you must, pray not because she is a Christian, pray because you want every Nigerian in Boko Haram captivity to be returned alive.


If, any Christian association comes out to cause conflicts I am by this message saying they are not speaking on my behalf because I am for peace and unity.
Cogito ergo sum, I think therefore I am.
I am Angela Uyi.
I am Nigeria.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.