#TakeItBack: "Nigeria is Bigger than anyone" Angela Uyi says



The social justice Activist Angela Uyi Made this call via the social media says "We are aware of the latest and we must be strong.
We must not let what we hear, see or read to weigh us down. Comrades are courageous beings unless our comradeship was built on the foundation of audacious deception."

She further commented on her recent removal from the African Action Congress platforms  "TIB cum AAC party should be the least place to gossip around about others or to be blackmailing others just because some want to seen as saints or show their fake face value. My work is there to speak for me so I don't have time for eye service." she said.

Read her full statement below...


Dear Comrades,
We are aware of the latest and we must be strong.
We must not let what we hear, see or read to weigh us down. Comrades are courageous beings unless our comradeship was built on the foundation of audacious deception.

We are not normal people  because the abnormalities in us are capable of triggering the MOB in us.
Please let's know that everyone is hurt but in a national project like this, many businessmen will come around with fake patriotism just because their gaze is on the money and not on our collective vision of winning. We are not in a competition. We must be strategic in our thinking.

Nigeria is bigger than one person just as AAC is bigger than some greedy, selfish and power drunk people.

We need to keep the momentum strong. We need to strategize. We must use this time to extrapolate in advance.
The willpower of a 80 million Nigerian spirit can't be defeated.

I will speak out in the coming weeks, I will start honouring media interview schedule from the coming weeks. I must keep on speaking the truth no matter how uncomfortable it may be or who it's against.

To be heroic is to be courageous enough to die for something; to be inspirational is to be crazy enough to live a little.
."It is better to have an Enemy, who Honestly says they hate You than a friend who is putting you down Secretly".

TIB cum AAC party should be the least place to gossip around about others or to be blackmailing others just because some want to seen as saints or show their fake face value. My work is there to speak for me so I don't have time for eye service.

I, Angela Uyi Mama Naija I don't have time for mediocrity so anyone who has never walked through police riot tanks or pour a bottle of cooker cola on my face when I'm attacked by the government machinery or fought political thugs with me and my foot soldiers lack the moral right to spoil my personality and what I stands for.

Why oppositions are strategizing intelligently on how to take over power, and the ruling class is thinking on what to say to docile populaces of an enslaved nation to retain power, some of us are here strategizing on  how to show fake face value to the principal and talk others down.

As it is now, every project has it's uniqueness and weakness, we must run faster than the slowest gazelle and faster than the fastest Lion.

Nobody brought me into TIB cum AAC and nobody can talk me out unless I want to leave on my own.

I will not give up on the vulnerable population I represents; we shouldn't give up because of some mischief makers who think life ends in an application designed by another innovator so others can use it as a means of communication but has turned it into a place of gossip.

I am here win.

I understand the plural dynamism of the Nigerian people politics.

I am here today because this eternal revolution is my spirituality and calling. ✊✊

From February 14, 2019 begins our physical confrontation. The ones you should waste your energy on are the ruling demons not a lady doing and confronting what men are afraid to do.

2018 should  Begin our March to Freedom from Political Insanity and not our March from emancipation to eternal tribe bigotry, audacious illegality and Nepotism.

We are a VEXED People DETERMINED  to CHANGE Nigeria for GOOD.

Think, be angry and be very vexed-Nigeria is our own let's build it well and drive the narrative of truism

Cogito ergo sum, I think therefore I am. I am Angela Uyi (Mama Naija)

Aluta eternal ✌

angelaeuyi@gmail.com
+2348082153046
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.