LIFE OF A LIE

Dear Readers,


I know  you all will be wondering why i am   writing on this topic. As you read along I know you all will be very quick in judging or write your comments below.
I am a lady who had learnt how to be a mother and sister since her teen age. A mother in the sense that I looked over my younger one and kids around me. So i don't see anything wrong in whatsoever I was  doing but right now I am just realising that it's a way wrong. I hope we all will learn one or two things from this my awakening.  I never like depending on anyone and that’s why most times when I tells my colleagues at the office my work experiences they look down at me with that kind of a wowed look because they wonder if at my age I have started working from such tender age means I’m probably an orphan.  No. that’s not true. That's also their thoughts anyway my parents were not on the richest side in the society. I never lack anything I had all at my beck and call.
I can’t say I am a very perfect lady No. like the saying goes no one is perfect except God. I live my life growing up and catering for my primary needs while my Father does the rest that were beyond me but it never really goes on that way for long it gets to a stage where life has to go on without me asking for help from anyone because I hate to be looked down upon so I don’t ask help from anyone. you can call it pride or arrogance we all have our opinion towards any situation reads. though many people thinks that I am arrogant and proud now you ask me why on earth will one be arrogant and proud? same question I haven’t been able to find answers to.
Let’s go back to the title of this piece, no one can boldly say or comment below that they had never said a lie in their entire life.  We are all living  a  life of lies. The question now is; why do people tell a lie or rather why do most people lie?
Please, do not crucify me it’s not as if you are perfect though I agreed that I did lied at times. Even from the onset that I met my guy there were so many things I told him and yet some few thing I kept from him but I did it for a reason. We can lie to protect the other person from hurting. But the irony of it is that  we are the one  that lie that gets hurt at the long run.
Like the saying goes “An unexamined life is not worth living” we all are living our lives without looking back to reflect on how we had lived our youth days and yet we are happy with life. And most times we tell lies and only few people escaped the impairment it brings at the long run. I now regret why I concealed  back things I would have told him from the start.

Most people want to know how a lady lived their lives till they met them and the reverse is not the case when it comes to lady asking men how they had lived their lives. I hate to judge people base on their past lives or present lives. Everyone had their reason why they lie and why they did or doing what they are doing. I would have thought it wise to destroyed those documents or sweep away and burnt those files that is bringing issues into my relationship and my home that  I use my bare hands to build base on trust and staying faithful to him alone. But I think this is the end of the road. I don’t like convincing people to believe what I am telling them. But don’t judge me base on what you read or heard about me I am not a bad person. I am only try to be good at all times.
I wished I had told him why I kept those truth from him. Isn’t it medicine after death? Though he found them out himself that makes me a liar right? There are always two version to a story the two version could be right or wrong but at least always be patience enough to hear the other version because sometimes we might be having the wrong perception over such happenings.
It’s so sad that you will have to kill that baby you had been nurturing. And I hope you are making the right decision in judging anyone base on what you felt were all lies .

Last night was as if I was hit with a stone when he asked me so many thing he had found out inside my files.
My worries here are. I do not want to lose him not now nor ever.
My life revolves around him.

Dear friends and readers please send your advice if I should tell him what he really want to know about those files though he might not believe me and it will break us that’s what I do not want at this moment.
Please save a soul.

Stachys Ross.
This article is written by Stachys Ross Copyright © 2010-2013 Stachys Ross Inc. All Rights Reserved


Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. LIFE is not a bed of roses and there are no perfect people on earth except those that their spouses chose to see perfect. Please tell him the truth and be done with it ... I believe if he is really worth it like you said then give it your all ... after all a fallen man fears no fall ... I wish you all the best ... Love with fun ... but understand more ... your relationships will be beyond limits ...

    Nice article.
    http://naijaoptions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.