BREAKING OUT OF MY PAST SHELL

What the hell is the matter with me....

I don't know , perhaps i am shy, perhaps i have a low self esteem, perhaps i am the most ugliest and hideous person ever .

You will never know how much i long for someone to share my day with , to share my life experiences , and to laugh with.

many people i meet are shallow , they only look on the outside and not the real person .

i guess i am doomed to be alone forever , its hard to face -loneliness . But i must .

Hello its been awhile , since i last posted and a lot has happened in a long time .

I moved out of where i was living and into my own place ,much better for my mind .

Last 3months i got admitted into an academy , Wow this is almost spiritual for me i have started to really take care of myself , i have gain a little weight and gained my self esteem back again . People have started to notice i am looking good again...and i feel 10 feet tall .
it was so accurate ..amazing . In under FEW MONTHS, i have turned my life around for the better and will continue to do so !

Thanks for the nice comments

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.