World's oldest breastfeeder slams critics


AN Australian woman has been branded a paedophile for breastfeeding her 6-year-old daughter.
Despite regular trollings from the public, Maha Al Musa won’t be deterred, and insists that when it comes to breastfeeding, mum knows best.

The 52-year-old became infamous in her native Oz when she was pictured in a Woman’s Day article feeding her school uniform-clad daughter, Aminah, in a park.
This week, she will tell Channel 9’s Inside Story that the slurs made against her are about more than breastfeeding a child — they are an attack against femininity.

The 52-year-old is the world's oldest breastfeeder

The 52-year-old is the world's oldest breastfeeder

“People can say whatever they like. I know what I am doing as a mother.
“I’ve raised three beautiful healthy intelligent well-adjusted children and that’s all that matters to me.
I have never had anyone come to me when I am an breastfeeding and say a nasty word against me.
“My heart goes out to people who criticise me and I respect people’s criticism, [but] this isn’t about breastfeeding children.
“This is about attack and disrespect of the feminine.”
Maha, who has two other children, also teaches pre-natal belly-dancing classes.

With Aminah, 6

With Aminah, 6

In the original article, published in May, Aminah explains that she enjoys “sleeping and sucking” on her mum’s boobs.
She added that the milk sometimes “tastes like candy canes.”
The schoolgirl also claims that breastfeeding is “my favourite thing to do when I’m not at school.
“More kids should, because it’s good for you.”

Is six too old to still be breastfeeding? Have your say in our poll below.

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.