"If you want to be my friend in 2019, be like my Morroco" Angela Uyi says


A social Justice Activist, Angela Uyi has taken to her Social media page to remind her friend Ibrahim Morroco who is also a Human right activist what he means to her in a lengthy post...

She wrote:
You are my best friend, the only one who understands why I do most of the things I do and why.

When I asked for a pillar, God sent you to me and since then you have been that strength and motivation I needed. Many do not understand the meaning of trust in friendship but you typify trusting in your belief.


Do You remember my first international notable event I organized, How I almost gave up and practically cried anytime I called you on phone?
You gave me hope and all the Support I needed to pull through. You'd say, "Angela you are a strong woman, don't give up". "You can do it, I'm with you" and it came out successful.

Also Read: Angela Uyi Celebrates Morroco Ibrahim's Birthday on Facebook

You remember the day you followed the Army to Sambisa forest? I was half dead until you returned peacefully. You have risked your life in many occasions like you have duplicate at home, yet you don't care. God will bless your labour for Nigeria.

I don't always do this, I wouldn't want 2018 to pass by without putting you in the record.

You are the definition of a sweetheart and I love you for that.

The only one capable of cautioning me. Not that I fear you but the respect I have for you exceeds my personal interest.

I have seen several occasions where people have asked you to talk to Angela, and you in return called to say "I'm not requesting but demanding you to desist from doing what you're about to do". Even when I argue with you, I know you wanted the best for me and you are always right. 😊

My Morroco, I appreciate you so much. Yes, I do.

In as much as I want to make Humanity proud, I always want to make you proud too.

2019 will be a great year for us and our quest for a better Nigerianalization will be achieved effortlessly.

If you want to be my friend, be like my Morroco 😍
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.