2016 BET Awards nominee, MzVee from Ghana says, she hopes Yemi Alade wins the Best International Act

Africa category if she does not win.
MzVee, first Ghanaian female to have been nominated for the BET Awards, is in the same category with AKA (South Africa), Black Coffee (South Africa), Cassper Nyovest (South Africa), Diamond Platnumz (Tanzania), Serge Beynaud (Cote D’ivoire), Wizkid (Nigeria) and Yemi Alade (Nigeria).
Answering a question on Hitz FM’s Daybreak Hitz concerning which of the nominees she is scared of, an elated MzVee said she is scared of all but was sure with support from Ghana, she will emerge winner.
“I’m scared of all of them. Diamond Platnumz is crazy big, Yemi Alade is totally amazing, Wizkid is splendid, Cassper is off the chains… I don’t know, it’s crazy. I’m scared of all of the people nominated. But you know, I’ve got my Ghanaians behind me,” she said.
When host, KMJ, asked who she tips to win should she not, MzVee replied, “I don’t know, this is really tough to say… I hope Yemi Alade wins if I don’t because I think she is just stunning and I love her voice.”Fresh off her 2016 BET Awards nomination, MzVee has every reason to celebrate, and she does that by releasing a new music for her fan base.
Titled ‘Music’, it comes across as a response to critics who say she doesn’t deserve BET nomination for "Best International Act Africa" ahead of E.L, Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale and Sarkodie

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.