38 Handsome Short Hairstyles For Men

sooiu

Are you looking for smart low-maintenance short hairstyles for men? There are many interesting ways to style your hair to create different looks. You can play with the hairline to add an extra dimension to your hairstyle. Neat hairline right across the forehead, give your face a bold squar-shaped look. You can crop your hair close to the scalp to create a rough and rugged appeal. The hairline with a dip at the center, looks attractive with a short crop.
See more after cut....

RETRO SHORT STYLE

The front hair juts out, giving a retro touch to this hairstyle. The side hair is neatly cropped.
hatrick

HAIRLINE GROOVED STYLE

The thick hair is closely trimmed with neat grooves on either side of the forehead.
hooka

SQUARE CUT HAIRSTYLE

The hairline runs straight across, creating a smart angular short hairstyle for men.
gella

CLOSE HAIRSTYLE

The thick smooth hair is cut close to the scalp. The neat hairstyle opens up the face.
john

SHORT PUNK HAIRSTYLE

This short spiky hairstyle breathes punk. The spiky styling at the back, adds a fun twist.
blair

SHORT LAYERS HAIRSTYLE

The hair is styled in very short layers, and brushed over the forehead. A smart manly hairstyle.
friye

SHORT GELLED HAIRSTYLE

The light touch of gel gives a wet look to the short hairstyle for men.
vjohn

SHORT SWAG HAIRSTYLE

The hair at the center is styled very short. The side hair is closely cropped, creating a short swag hairstyle.
ranvi

SMART WAVY HAIRSTYLE

The thick wavy hair is neatly trimmed, setting off the face. The front hair is stylishly brushed to complete the look.
libbey

FORMAL CROP

The close crop gives partial glimpses of the scalp. The hairline is neatly curved.
vella

SHORT HAIRSTYLE

The hair is trimmed back, opening up the wide forehead. The close crop balances the soft bearded look.
marck

MEN’S SHORT HAIRSTYLES

The short hairstyles with square headlines, give a tough rugged look to the men.
sooiu

MEN’S PILE HAIRSTYLE

The thick waves softly pile at the center, in this traditional short hairstyle.
vineit

TRIMMED DIP HAIRSTYLE

The straight hair is trimmed to create a textured look. The hairline dips at the center.
voltas

FORMALLY SHORT CURLS

The smooth fine curls are cut short, molding to the contours of the head. A light curl brushes the forehead.
vinaka

RETRO SHORT LOOK

The thick hair is evenly styled with a slight piled up look at the center.
vintage

SWAG SHORT LOOK

In this stylish swag haircut, the thick waves in the middle look interesting.
wilson

TEXTURED RICH LOOK

The soft fine curls are evenly styled, creating a rich textured look for men.
henry

SOFT SPIKES LOOK

The straight short layers in the middle are softly spiked. The close side crop completes the look.
rigaa

SOFT TUFTS MEN

The hair is styled in soft tufts at the top of the head. A smart look for a mature man.
tiner

LAYERS TEXTURE FOR MEN

The soft layering creates a rich texture on the straight hair. The curvy hairline adds a sensuous touch.
hera

OPEN LOOK FOR MEN

The hair is styled short, opening up the forehead and revealing the ears.
menua

SQUARE FORMAL MEN HAIRSTYLE

The square-cut hairline, gives a smart and formal look to the short hairstyle.
clipre

MEN TRIMMED HAIRSTYLE

The closely trimmed hair has a soft texture. The square hairline goes well with the broad face.
alia

MEN FLICK LAYERS HAIRSTYLE

The short layers flicking the forehead look sexy, in this swag hairstyle for men.
sune

CURLS MEN HAIRSTYLE

The soft tufts break the even look of the hairline, in this short hairstyle. Smart and sexy.
nekiaa

RETRO HIGH HAIRSTYLE

The medium layers create a high hairstyle, inspired by retro fashion. The side hair is smoothly cropped.
nana

SHORT GROOMED HAIRSTYLE

The thick short hair gives the young face a smart groomed look. The even hairline looks smart.
venye

SHORT RUGGED HAIRSTYLE

The dense hair is cropped close to the scalp. A rugged short hairstyle for men.
vetuja

STRAIGHT ACROSS HAIRSTYLE

The hair is smartly trimmed with a hairline straight across the forehead.
chewin

MID NAPE HAIRSTYLE FOR MEN

The mid nape length hairstyle complements the stylishly arranged front hair. A retro look for men.
badalk

SMART HAIRSTYLES FOR MEN

The square hairline with short hair looks smart on men across age groups.
vontas

SHORT ANGLES FOR MEN

The close crop is highlighted by a sharp angular hairline. A sexy rugged look.
meenthal

SHORT BOYISH HAIRSTYLE

The hair is kept in short layers, giving the face a fresh boyish look.
cori

SMART STRAIGHT LINE HAIRSTYLE

This smart crop with a hairline straight across, highlights the forehead.
tingley

MEN’S EVEN HAIRSTYLE

The hair is cropped back with an even hairline. A light dip adds interest to the hairline.
vastu

MEN’S LAYERED LOOK

The straight hair is layered in a short style. The layers are brushed across the forehead.
trans

CUT SHORT

The long faces look great with close crops. The carefully tousled hairstyle on the left looks funky.
seine
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Testimony Testimony Testimony Good day everyone my name is micheal clinty from USA Ohio State, I'm one of the members from the Great Freemasonry Illuminati Brotherhood, today am Here to share my testimony of how I got initiated by Mr. Franklyn Amos, After i have been scammed three Times by some fake Agents who claim to be brotherhood Agent, And am so happy I got back from My Awarding ceremony and a big thanks to Mr. Franklyn Amos for His help, This is how it's all started, I have be trying to become one of the brotherhood for over 3 years but I kept falling in the hands of scammers which took over $4000 USD but I was really confused until I saw a testimonies of Mrs. Theresa Matthew from Texas, Mr. Mike from South Africa and Mr. Albert from Zambia on facebook and I asked them how they joined the brotherhood with success because I saw the testimonies they all shared, and I chatted Mrs. Theresa Matthew on WhatsApp she directed me to Mr. Frankln Amos who helped her, so I chatted with Mr. Frankln on WhatsApp so he told me a lot more about the illuminati brotherhood and he told me I need to be initiated before I can become rich and He told me they will need some requirement for my initiation because initiating me into the brotherhood, don't involve human blood sacrifices, I paid to the Lord Temple Master which is the seller, honestly I was afraid if am not in the wrong hand again, after 2days of initiation my bank accounts was verified it's was all like a dream comes true, for so many years of trying I got a benefit of $6 million USD, while after 3 months of me been a member I was invited for the awarding ceremony in Texas USA where a brand new car and a new house in Australia was given to me as a new member. My dear friends believe me the great freemasonry illuminati brotherhood is real, I'm a living testimony but be careful not all are real. The only Agent who can help you successful is Mr. Frankln Amos.
    Hello, Do you wish to be Rich, Famous, Wealthy, Powerful And have Numerous Benefits?
    OR have you been suffering and now you want to become a billionaire? Be part of this elite organization called illuminati filled with World leaders, Business Authourites, Innovators, Music Artists, And other Influential Members of this planet. contact him now on WhatsApp +2349063879939. And share your own great testimony thanks. I repeat mr Frankln Amos WhattsApp contact is +2349063879939. He is the only true illuminati Agent that can gives you your true initiation to join the brotherhood illuminati others are impostors. Thank you......
    Best Reguard to you all my fellow people.
    Micheal Clinty........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testimony Testimony Testimony Good day everyone my name is micheal clinty from USA Ohio State, I'm one of the members from the Great Freemasonry Illuminati Brotherhood, today am Here to share my testimony of how I got initiated by Mr. Franklyn Amos, After i have been scammed three Times by some fake Agents who claim to be brotherhood Agent, And am so happy I got back from My Awarding ceremony and a big thanks to Mr. Franklyn Amos for His help, This is how it's all started, I have be trying to become one of the brotherhood for over 3 years but I kept falling in the hands of scammers which took over $4000 USD but I was really confused until I saw a testimonies of Mrs. Theresa Matthew from Texas, Mr. Mike from South Africa and Mr. Albert from Zambia on facebook and I asked them how they joined the brotherhood with success because I saw the testimonies they all shared, and I chatted Mrs. Theresa Matthew on WhatsApp she directed me to Mr. Frankln Amos who helped her, so I chatted with Mr. Frankln on WhatsApp so he told me a lot more about the illuminati brotherhood and he told me I need to be initiated before I can become rich and He told me they will need some requirement for my initiation because initiating me into the brotherhood, don't involve human blood sacrifices, I paid to the Lord Temple Master which is the seller, honestly I was afraid if am not in the wrong hand again, after 2days of initiation my bank accounts was verified it's was all like a dream comes true, for so many years of trying I got a benefit of $6 million USD, while after 3 months of me been a member I was invited for the awarding ceremony in Texas USA where a brand new car and a new house in Australia was given to me as a new member. My dear friends believe me the great freemasonry illuminati brotherhood is real, I'm a living testimony but be careful not all are real. The only Agent who can help you successful is Mr. Frankln Amos.
    Hello, Do you wish to be Rich, Famous, Wealthy, Powerful And have Numerous Benefits?
    OR have you been suffering and now you want to become a billionaire? Be part of this elite organization called illuminati filled with World leaders, Business Authourites, Innovators, Music Artists, And other Influential Members of this planet. contact him now on WhatsApp +2349063879939. And share your own great testimony thanks. I repeat mr Frankln Amos WhattsApp contact is +2349063879939. He is the only true illuminati Agent that can gives you your true initiation to join the brotherhood illuminati others are impostors. Thank you......
    Best Reguard to you all my fellow people.
    Micheal Clinty........

    ReplyDelete

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.