DECEMBER Month of Redemption.





Goodbye November..Welcome December.
Everything come and go..there is a reason for everything that's why November have to come and go. But will the rainy November end and brings cold in December?
I like the sound of the rain and the scent that comes with...Oh! November is gone thanks be to God that so many of my readers made it to December. I am so glad that you are there reading my notes. I love you all and I am happy that you all witness this December and more Decembers to come.
Yes! there is a reason for everything and you are the reason for this season..go forth and shine! You are the light to the world and the beauty the world is waiting to see. Do not let anyone tell you less of this because you are born awesome and you are magnificent.
December is here thanks be to God who had made us partakers of it and who had sent his son Jesus to the world to be born of a woman and to save mankind. Without Jesus there wouldn't have been December. Oh yes! that's my believe. this is the month of redemption.
This December is the evening time of everyone's life.
its a time to examine all that you have done and to check all the target you had set for yourself January. December is the month set aside for the purspose of checking perfomances base on set target.

Many of us have been waiting for this December and I will say, if you did not meet up to 100% of your set target don't be dismay set a new target and check why you couldn't meet this year target and if you have met all the targets, do not rely all your strength on the results you have been able to achieve this year. set a higher target against next year and make everyday a better way.
I officially welcome you all to December.
Thanks for being there to read my posts without you all to read my articles I will just be here blowing some soundless trumpet. I love you all from the depth of my heart.
Thank You.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. This is a master piece. Thank you very much for this revelation. I have been following your blog since you started for 3 years now and your words have really changed my life and I pray that God will give you enough wisdom to carry on in changing people's life around the world. Those you can not meet in person you can always send your words to them in writing and I am one of them.
    God bless you more.
    Happy December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm you are really making waves just in a short time..i knew you to be a woman of her words and you are a fulfillment to many of us..You are a masterpiece do not let anyone tell you less of that. Thanks for this piece. The lines I love most is "check perfomances based on set targets"
    God bless you richly...Happy Month of December.

    ReplyDelete

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.