Angry Jealous Boyfriend Runs Over Girlfriend With Car (Photos)


The fury of a scorned man has left a woman nearly dead. The woman barely escaped alive after she was attacked by an overly jealous boyfriend. 
A girl who thought she had found love was dealt a devastating blow recently when her 6-month-old relationship turned sour when she was run over by her boyfriend after an argument.
 
The woman who told her horrifying story revealed that the once loving boyfriend identified as Steven Conner seemed very different, nice and a great lover. But behind those good remarks was a personality flaw - "he was a possessive monster".
 
Conner stalked her using phone apps, flew into jealous rages over male mates and followed her on girls’ nights out.
 
Then, one night he drove at Louise and mowed her down. The shocking attack left the 23-year-old with a broken leg and horrific cuts and bruises to her head and body. But it could have been much worse.
 
Louise's bruised body
 
Six months into their relationship things took a darker turn after a party. Louise says: “Steven flipped out because I had chatted to other blokes. It was like the jealous monster he was trying to suppress suddenly burst out. We had a huge row and he pushed me down on the bed. I was stunned. Steven had never hurt me before and I wasn’t sure how to react. 
 
"He turned up at my mate’s one night. He’d obviously used the tracker to work out where I was. I refused to go to the door and my mate told him to go away.”
 
Sick of his behaviour, Louise got a taxi to his house to demand an explanation.
 
Louise's bruised knee and leg
 
She says: “Steven texted me saying he wasn’t at home but his car was outside and he rarely went anywhere without it. I was livid. He had harassed me all night and now he was playing silly games. Frustrated and angry, I picked up a stone and threw it at his car. I immediately regretted it. Feeling stupid, I texted him and said I was going home. 

"As I walked away I heard a car speed up behind me. Then I felt this almighty thud and was thrown into the air. When I landed I felt sick and dizzy. My whole body ached. I looked up and recognised the car’s registration plate — it was Steven’s. He had done this to me.”
 
Louise was taken to Leeds General Infirmary. She had broken her leg and was covered in cuts and bruises. After the attack in July, Louise sought help from the Yorkshire-based domestic violence services, Together Women Project and The Halt.
 
Conner was convicted of GBH at Leeds Crown Court in February. He must serve six years in prison followed by an extended licence period of five years. Louise was also granted an indefinite restraining order.

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.