Photos: See what Love & Hip Hop star Nya lee wore to MayPac fight

The former stripper turned reality star wore next to nothing to the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight in Vegas on Saturday night. See an up-close pic after the cut...




When her fans came for her for her choice of clothing, Nya clapped back at them, writing;
"What Yall haters more mad at the big natural double d'ssss that I had out or my ��kitty /thigh hanging out .... Im a grown ass women I pay all of my bills and it didn't kill my bank account to be in #LasVegas so miss me with the petty ass comments ️yall know I was on#Fleeeeek last night #NyALee"
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.