~UNAPOLOGETICALLY ME~ Angela Uyi

Timi and I were and we are still close friend. Yet we have sometime or the other had our hearts shattered into brilliant collections😊 and we have at one time argue about some things that brought disagreements between us. He would want me to reason like a guy and see why ladies should stop behaving the way they are while I also wished he could reason like a lady too and see how vulnerable and light hearted ladies are.
We had our flaws, yet we were at each other's beck and call. He always want to be the one to interview my male friends to avert me getting hurt.
He was heart broken when I told him I forgave the guy who had hurt me....he scolded me as if he was my father.
No matter what I have gone through in the past....I'd  let myself cry like a baby and I applied  time to heal and move on.
No matter who have hurt me, I always forgive myself and Timi would wished he could bust the person's head.☺

FAST FORWARD》》》》》
Here I am today.....
The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
Everything happens for a reason. People will push you around and take advantage of you so you eventually give up on everyone and trust nobody but yourself. Life isn't easy, but we all know that.

These struggles that most of us all face is common throughout the world and we all got to learn that this only makes an individual stronger in the heart and mind. We have to accept that those nights of feeling lonely and stressed are nothing but ways to help push you into becoming a much better person. And that's what bids us a happy and wonderful life in the long run.
Sometimes being wise and being smart are two different things anyone can be smart but those who master the art of knowing what to overlook in this journey called life deserves to be called wise.Your heart will try to change your mind but your mind knows what's best for you. To be kind is more important than to be always right.

Sometimes all what we need is not an intelligent mind that speaks but a patient heart that listens.otherwise virtues are habits of mind, heart, and behavior. They develop through deliberate practice. Forming of a persons character lies in their own hands. Wisdom, justice, fortitude, self control, positive attitude, hard work, integrity and humility are virtues which makes one a person of character. Sometimes Magic happens when you use the power of your heart and mind to create reality.

Miracles happen when you allow the universe to manifest its love for you. as we need at least two things to live in life. Heart to feel love and brain to understand it. Otherwise we will have broken hearts and confused minds. in other words Never separate your mind from your heart when making relationship decisions. The purpose of the mind is to protect the heart just put your heart, mind and soul into your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.

What's your take?

Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.