Advertise Here

This Woman Accidentally Super-Glued Her Eye Shut


There are a lot of things you don’t want to put in your eyes, and we’re guessing Super Glue is right up there.
A Florida woman discovered just how terrible that can be after she accidentally glued her eye shut with the (very) sticky stuff.
And then they poured it into her eye.
“As soon as I felt it in my eye, I felt it burn, and I closed my eye and screamed 'Call 911,'” she told WPBF-TV.
Katherine went to her doctor, who told her she may have to have her eye removed. She returned a few days later, but was turned away because she couldn’t pay for more treatment.
Eight days after the accident, her eye was still glued shut. Here's what it looked like: 
PHOTO COURTESY OF ABC NEWS
Eventually, she was able to visit a doctor who pried her eye open…but she had to have the glue removed at a later date.
Luckily, it looks like she’ll be okay. “He said I should get my sight back and not have permanent damage,” said Katherine
Moral of the story: Don’t allow anyone other than a licensed professional to squirt something in your eye. And, while you’re at it, maybe store your eye drops and your Super Glue far, far away from each other.

Share on Google Plus

About DPA BLOG

I am Dat Edo Girl Call me sassy or Nasty|A heart breaker| A smooth talker| Humanitarian| freelance Writer| CopyWriter|A leader and a follower lol :)|Gist me the latest in town|
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2009-2015, Stachys Ross INC. All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL ME stachysross@gmail.com AND I WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. | Powered by Blogger | Content created and maintained by ME.