Angela Uyi Celebrates Morroco Ibrahim's Birthday on Facebook


Today, I Celebrate a true Friend; A partner; My darling in Struggle; A Comrade; A Good man and My Best Friend For Life 😘 Happy Birthday My dearest.


Words may not suffice to express how much I waited for this day and how I would have wanted the whole world to pause for a moment just to celebrate this special day with you, though we are miles apart.

You are what I described as a true and selfless friend always standing up for the common man, people you care so much about and love. You Personify the Message of Trusting in your Belief and Typifies the Loyalty that is so often Lacking in friendship and leadership.

Ibrahim Morroco; Exemplifies What True Change, Sacrifice and Commitment Should Be. An embodiment of Hope to the Nigerian People and the eyes through which the next generation sees; Represents true Nationalism and Nigerianization. A Change Agent; An Activist; A Warrior and A Fighter for a Better Nigerianalization for our collective interest; Anti Corruption, Transparency and good governance crusader; A Nationalist in all Ramification.

I am the Proudest Knowing a Visionary, hardworking Young Man with a Bright Future; Above all my PARTNER IN STRUGGLE.

It's your Birthday!

I can't Just keep calm; I pray God Almighty will use you to reclaim Nigeria from the hands of docile, irresponsible and criminal leadership who does nothing good but has brought perpetual enslavement and confusing hopelessness to the Nigerian people.

I pray God Almighty will guard and protect you from every wicked and evil eyes.

Above all, I wish you long life and good fortune.

God bless your new age.

Truth is Freedom; Aluta Eternal; Victory Eternal!
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.