FICTION| When the Bridge is broken


When the bridge is broken what other option do you have?
When you cannot move ahead with the journey you had chosen by yourself what choice do you have to make?

Love is what I prayed for us when I first met you I felt I had had it all the most amazing moment was when we met. The love and time I have shared with you have all been; without regret...Moving further through this journey called love I know love isn’t all there is.

I really wish we could be happy that was the silent prayer I had always prayed.
I carried you in my body and I buried you within my skin. I thought I had it all…In spite of our love...that was beyond bounds. I am painfully aware that you are gone and no longer there..
All I wanted was to be happy and you promised to be my happiness.
Why couldn't I know that it was wrong finding happiness in people mostly the one you love would let you down more than anyone else…

Everyone would thought we were the best lovers in the world but what happened at the long run?I couldn't explain even now as I write out my heartfelt thoughts. You made up your mind and you went away…as things started not to feel right...you can’t find perfection in human that you have refused to realize.

I know it's pointless to wish for you to stay...Like the saying goes “at the end of the tunnel there is no more light” You would have brought back the light we wished for if you had stay little longer.

Can't help myself from feeling sad, the feelings I had from you is something I never had. Trying to move on and let all of it go. I realize time without you go by slow. It's hard not to ask the question why, I still like you, there is no reason for me to lie.

Now you left me with no words I don’t know what to say or do...So many times, I have cried over you. Emptiness and sorrow is now a part of me, Since I have to accept that we will never be.. oh! please don't go I prithee.
Fate really played funny tricks with my heart. I knew I wasn't blind when we met. what was I thinking? This I asked my self.
So many question remained unanswered. A puzzle heart with me I carried.

Our memories will continue to live in my heart as I wish you well, with your brand-new start.
The change is you remember that you were the one who needed the change and I have to respect your decision and you have my blessings to move on with life anew.
Your love will never die in my heart and I will always love you as long as I live.

P.S use sharing tools do no cut, copy  or lift any contents
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.