SCAM ALERT- please don't fall for it.

SHOULD YOU RECEIVE THIS KIND OF MAIL KINDLY IGNORE
From: hillary peters [mailto:hillarypeters68@msn.com]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 3:34 AM
Subject: hello


12:43 AM (53 minutes ago)


Good day my dear Stachy,
Thank for your reply and very sorry for the little delay in reply; However, before proceeding to give you details of the transaction and the modalities for its conclusion, it is pertinent to address a very important issue, which if not properly tackled, could cause an impediment to the progress of this transaction. This issue is confidentiality.

I believe that its importance cannot be over emphasized, taking into consideration the very nature of this transaction. Very many people in my country and I'm sure also in yours, will do a lot of things to get their hands on the kind of money we’re talking about so we must exercise all forms of caution.
I contacted you because of  my urgent need for a foreign partner to carry out transact with, my name is Mr. Hillary Peters; I am the auditing/ accounting manager in one of the prime banks here in Lome Togo, West Africa.
The transaction proposal is amounting to Ten million Four hundred thousand Dollars only ($10.4M). This is an abandoned fund that belongs to a deceased customer of my bank whom was an international consultant/contractor in telecommunications here in Africa and I want you to play a part as the next of kin/beneficiary of this fund.
This fund has been in our bank over ten (10) years now without anybody to claim the fund because the account holder died along with his wife and their only son in plane clash leaving no body behind to claim the fund.
I discovered all the related documents regarding to the deposit money while I was properly arranging old files for closing remark of the year and As the auditing / accounting manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there is no risk involved. I’ll protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your bank account.
I shall be giving you all the developmental  information from the bank as soon as the transaction commence and note that you should not in  any way let the bank know my involvement in this transaction and 8 working days from the date the bank receives your application is enough for the funds to get transferred into your account. 
Dear, I hope that you will not disappoint me when this money enters into your account, I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement, I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give the best co-operation in this transaction and we must hurry up so that our bank shall not claim and inherit this money as an abandoned fund because it has over-stayed.

Based on the above intention, I hereby propose the following conditions.

1.) You will provide a safe Bank account either in your country or any country of your choice where the money will be transferred into.

2.) I have already mapped out 5% of the total sum to Charity Organization, 40% of the total sum to you, and 50% for myself while remaining 5% for any expenses and the nature of this transaction is the type that I cannot do alone without the help of an outsider. I am putting at stake my years of experience within the industry.

3.) You will give me a Guarantee to assure that my 50% share will be transferred into an account (which I will later open in your country or else way) after funds have been confirmed in your account.

4.) You must maintain absolute confidentiality during and after the transaction. If you accept the above conditions, reply immediately to enable us proceed.
As soon as I hear from you, I will send to you a text of application which you will fill and send to the bank.
Wait to hear from you,
yours sincerely,
Mr. Hillary Peters
Tell: +228-9319-3843

P.S SHOULD YOU RECEIVE THIS KIND OF MAIL KINDLY IGNORE.
They are fraudsters.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.