DO WE HAVE TO WAIT THIS LONG


 
When I first met you I felt like I had known you forever, I found myself  telling you all my secrets and what I didn't want ever.
You were just that very man every lady in my position should dream of. You have all the attributes of a good listener and you listened to me when I share my story I bet you thought I'd never end, Who would have thought we would become more than just friends. A stranger I never met I found myself getting crazy over…

Over a period of time, I got to know the real you. Though we never have the chance to meet or nature just wanted it to be so. Fate they say its real and destiny they say determines one’s life.

What else should I be looking for? Though nicest of heart are those who are always out of our reach. A boy so caring and gentle, with a heart so true, who would have though as lively as you are had gone through so much as because you had that kind heart within you?

You've survived your life with hurt and loneliness by your side. I told you I'd never leave because of the feelings I have inside of me is something I was able to rekindle all because of your sweetness.
Just in few months or should I write weeks I know you like no one I have ever known, and sometimes I wonder what I'd do if you were gone?

So I have decided time answers all. If it is meant to be time will remove the wall. I love the way we are together, you can always make me smile from afar. How you manage to do that only you can tell. As questions linger in my mind yet I can’t find the right answers but to ask thus: Will it ever really be forever? I guess I will have to wait awhile. Time will reveal, what lies ahead of us but always remember what I have said that meeting you has changed my life and I really love you so, I never had the courage to tell you this and I think you are trying to beat time too to tell me the feelings you feel for me. I am never letting go. Remember me always and I will too. I always think of me and you.

Honey, remember that Love comes to those who still hope although they have been disappointed, to those who still believe although they have been betrayed, to those who still love although they have been hurt before.
 
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.