I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER


I should have know better that The beginning of love is to let those we love just be themselves and not twist them with our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
It’s been a while now since we both met on the internet. Yes we have been chatting for a short while now. What was I thinking? Has anyone ever been in same shoe with me? How did you managed to walk through with it? This feeling is killing me I must confess. How I got myself involved this I cannot explicate but i thought it was love
it was just bad luck and i came to the conclusion my love life really sucks
I’m not sure of my problem it's got to be me maybe I’m too afraid
to face reality just my hormones kicking I look back at yesterday
oh what was i thinking? My fingers can no longer count
the mistakes I have made tears labeled why seemed to end my day.

My feelings got too strong while we were still chatting I just have to cut the communication although I couldn’t explained why I got myself into it in the first place you wouldn’t blame me I am just one of the few who wouldn’t want to toy around with you. Now I know what I felt wasn’t love. We got use to each other without think where it will end us. I was looking beyond the now although I couldn’t find a way to your mind to know what lingered in there. I got scared. Oh! What was thinking? I get some affection no longer; am I broken hearted it seemed the cycle was just restarted.

I might had the worst of relationship in the past, I am ready to move with love maybe I am not just ready although my body is willing to give you all but my heart is saying no, no not now he may not give you all the love you deserves.

I want my brightest future to be based on a forgotten past.

 You can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

The beginning of love is to let those we love just be themselves and not twist them with our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.